Design case sharing of frame export wooden packing box
Time: December 29, 2020 13:21:36 Author: Click:
Transportation is the transportation of people and objects. Cargo transportation refers to the transportation and transportation of "goods". It is an activity to change the spatial position of "things" in different regions (such as two cities, two factories, or two workshops far away from each other in a large enterprise) and carries out spatial displacement of "objects". The transportation of objects is inseparable packing box Wooden material processing packaging box can protect the integrity of the goods. It has the characteristics of collision resistance, extrusion resistance, strong bearing capacity, beautiful appearance, and can avoid damage during transportation and rain damage.
The wooden packing box with green environmental protection characteristics can be used repeatedly, with strong timeliness and continuity, and plays a positive role in China's foreign export trade. The correct and reasonable design of wooden packaging box is conducive to improving the strength of wooden packaging box, reducing the damage rate of transportation, so as to better protect the contents. meanwhile
It also has great benefits for enterprises to reduce losses, save costs and improve product reputation. The design of wooden packaging box mainly includes the coordination of the relationship between the elements of the design system, the specification of design behavior and the judgment and correction of the design organization system.
Now we share a milling machine for our customers Design of export wooden packing box Cases. The weight of the milling machine is 3600kg, and its overall dimension is 174CM * 138cm * 240cm (the handle can be removed). There are four bolt holes at the bottom, 141cm in length and 60cm in width at the bottom. We know that the design of wooden packing boxes takes into account the commonly anticipated circulation conditions such as transportation, loading and unloading and storage. For the transportation and packaging of large-scale mechanical equipment or large metal components, wooden packing boxes with frame structure are adopted.
Due to the heavy weight of the milling machine and the export packaging, we use the more advanced design concept of export wooden packing box. All the designs are in accordance with GB / t7284-2016, jckasia industrial standard Asian unified standard for packaging frame wood packing boxes. The finite element simulation analysis technology is used to check the strength of packaging design. For strict material requirements, load-bearing anti-seismic and moisture-proof wood is selected, and several materials are provided for selection, The iron nails used in wood packing box assembly shall meet the industrial grade JIS standard.
1. The base design of wooden packing box: the cross-section size of sliding wood of base is 9cm * 9cm, that of auxiliary sliding wood is 9cm * 4cm, that of end wood is 9cm * 9cm, and the thickness of bottom plate is 1.8cm. The inner width is more than 120cm, and there are three sliding logs. The end timber is fixed with 12mm diameter bolts. According to the length of the bottom surface of the milling machine is 141cm, the cross-section size of the sleeper is 12cm * 6cm, and its bending section modulus Z ≈ 72cm ³。 According to the strength calculation of sleepers, 9 sleepers are used. The total width of 108CM is less than the length of the milling machine bottom surface. The preliminary selected section size is feasible. Because the wood at both ends of the milling machine bottom surface is not fully in contact with the milling machine, the number of sleepers is finally set at 10.
2. The side structure of the wooden packing case: the inner length of the box is 180cm, the inner height of the box is 244cm, the form of the side frame is 2hk, the estimated outer width of the box and the spacing between the column centers are 150cm < B two ≤200cm，75cm<2L two When the box height is less than or equal to 90cm, the known box height is 244cm. The cross-sectional dimensions of upper frame wood, lower frame wood, diagonal brace and column are 9cm * 4cm, and the section size of auxiliary column is 2.4cm * 9cm. The cross-sectional dimension of flat brace is the same as that of lower frame timber, and 9cm * 4cm is also taken. The thickness of side box plate is 1.8cm.
3. End face structure: the inner width of the box is 144cm, the inner height is 244cm, the form of end face frame is 2KK, and the section size of each component of the end frame is 4cm * 9cm. The thickness of end plate is 1 8cm。
4. The top cover structure of wooden packing box: the length of the top cover beam is 144cm, the center spacing is 45cm, the cross-section size is 4.5cm * 9cm, the inner length of the box is 180cm, and there are three beams. In addition, two end beams of 2.4cm * 9cm are arranged at the place where the frame wood on the end face is pasted at both ends. The thickness of roof is 2 lcm。 reference Processing technology of waterproof and ventilation for frame wood packing box In order to support the waterproof material, a 2.7mm thick plywood was laid under the roof.
5. Fixation of milling machine: the milling machine is fixed on the sleeper with bolts, and the bottom of the sleeper is lined with two bottom brackets. The cross-section size of the bottom bracket is 9cm * 4.5cm, and the length is 188CM. Two stop blocks are set on both sides of the bottom of the milling machine, with the cross-section size of 9cm * 4.5cm and the length of 141cm. A longitudinal stop block is also arranged at the front and rear of the milling machine bottom, and its section size is the same as that of the two sides. In addition, in order not to make the milling machine rotate in the box, 8 pressure bars are used to fix the top and the table.
The outer dimension of this frame export wooden packing box is 191.6cm * 155.6cm * 265.4cm, and the volume is 7.912m ³， The box type is a closed frame wooden packing box. The internal dimension of the box is 6cm in length and width direction and 4cm in height direction. The size of the box is: inside length 180cm * inner width * 144cm * inner height * 244cm.